Sunday 11 January 2015

Empty

I walk through the empty corridors and silence fills my ears. I look through the windows and an emptiness drains me down, I look straight ahead, not a soul to be seen in sight. An empty corridor of doors and doors alone. I look through a keyhole and see a lonely child, just sitting and weeping silently just an expressionless face of an angel with tears running down and creating a pool of blood. I turn to my left and i hear the cries and screams of people. I look through the windows and the sights i see shock me through the cores of my soul, I walk on my shaky legs and lean on the walls for support as soon as i lean i lose control and slide down, as i watch the loneliness and emptiness numb me from inside out.
               -Am.B

No comments:

Post a Comment